Sunday, October 26, 2014

Online tool explored

I thought this weeks blog assignments were really cool and could be very beneficial for any classroom. Wish I had more time to play around with them.

 Voice Thread- A great way to change up a typical video in class. I like how students/ teachers can comment in a variety of ways. Additionally, it's a user-friendly product.

Animoto- Awesome web tool! I don't often get blown away by an internet tool but this one made me say "WOW!" This tool is great because you can pick a theme, upload pictures and select music. This an extremely user-friendly tool, one that I would highly consider implementing into my classroom.

Wordle- This is a great tool to keep track of vocabulary words. I like how you can alter a number of the settings to make it look like the way you want. Another user- friendly tool



1 comment:

  1. I agree that Voice Thread is a very user friendly tool and I am interested to see how some of my coworkers are using this program. For Veteran's Day they have been asked to create a voice thread. I am interested to sit on while they are using this tool to learn more about it. I agree that all of the tools are user friendly as well however, I am not sure how much I will actually be able to use wordle.

    ReplyDelete